Undoubtedly, Orbi is one of the most successful and renowned networking companies. It has become special since its RBR & RBK Wi-Fi router series. Following the astounding success of the Orbi RBR10 WIFI router, which almost became a cult-classic networking device, Orbi is still a top choice of users. The Orbi Routerlogin.net decided to release a version/series of gadgets later.
Orbi RBR10 setup provides you with an AC1900 speed. It means the maximum theoretical speed of the Orbi setup and login is 1,300 Mbps on the 5 GHz and 600 Mbps on 2.4 GHz. It follows the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard on the 5 GHz, and the 2.4 GHz wireless frequency follows the 802.11n Wi-Fi standard for a better theoretical speed.
How to Change the Orbi admin password of my RBR10 router?
The admin password of your Orbi setup and login is the one you entered for the first time. It is the password used for logging into your Orbi RBR10 router. If you want to change this password, follow some basic Routerlogin.net steps as explained in the following steps. The ideal password of any router should not contain any dictionary words. A strong password of your router/access point contains uppercase and lowercase letters, digits, numbers, characters, and symbols. You can set it up to 16 to 32 characters.
Orbi setup and password change process for RBR10
- A web browser is the first requirement to perform any advanced setup and configuration in a Wi-Fi router.
- You can launch the web browser from a computer or mobile device connected to the web-based interface.
- When you launch the web browser, enter Routerlogin.net or Orbilogin.com in the Addy section of the browser.
- Click login, and the Orbi admin login window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the router admin username and Orbi Netgear password, and get quick access to your router.
- The user name you require in this section is admin. Enter a password below the SSID section.
- The admin password is one that you entered for the first time. So use the one entered at the Orbi setup and login to the Orbilogin.com page.
- The user name and Wi-Fi password both are case-sensitive details. So while inputting, use small letters.
- Now you are at the BASIC Home page of Routerlogin.net login page.
- Select the ADVANCED tab >then select Administration.
- Here you can set the admin password.
- First, you should type the previous Wi-Fi password where it requires the Old Password of your router.
- Then, type the new Orbi Netgear password you have from now on.
- Go to the Set Password section and Repeat the letters, words, and digits to confirm the new Wi-Fi Password.
- Click the Apply button to save your Orbilogin.com settings made in this section.
How do I Enable admin password recovery for the Orbi RBR10 Wi-Fi router?
Use the Orbi admin password of your Orbi RBR10 router to log in to the web-based interface. It is better to enable the password recovery option in the beginning. So, you can recover the admin password when forgotten. A password recovery feature is in all standard web browsers, like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Chrome browsers. The Safari web browser will not support this recovery feature.
To enable a recovery option for the Orbi Netgear password;
- Launch a default or installed web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi network of your house to perform the process.
- Fill the search bar section of the browser with the login address Routerlogin.net setup or 192.168.1.1
- Now, manage your user manual page of Orbi setup RBR10 Wi-Fi router, and a login window opens on the screen.
- On the login page of your Wi-Fi router, enter the username and Orbi Netgear password, which are ADMIN & PASSWORD.
- When the BASIC Home page of your router displays, Select ADVANCED >then hit Administration >at last hit the option Set admin Password.
Orbi Netgear Password page displays
Select the option “Enable Password Recovery” and tick the check box. Then select the two security questions you want and provide answers for the same. If the answers are genuine, then you can remember them easily. At last, Click the Apply button and confirm your settings.
How can the Orbi RBR10 router work in Bridge mode?
- It requires two or more Orbi admin login devices and Wi-Fi routers to operate with this model.
- Access the web-based utility page using the default IP address of your Orbi setup RBR10 router.
- Open the browser and type 192.168.0.1. Or put the interface Routerlogin.net at the Addy.
- Hit the enter key, then go to the Operating Mode. Enter the username and Orbi Netgear password.
- Select the Wireless Bridge option and click Save Settings. Till the setup gets over, you need to wait.
- The web page of the Orbi admin login RBR10 router displays to you.
Get the local IP address of the other devices to connect it with the router. You should tap on the Wireless Button and then Basic Settings. Enter the local IP address for each device you want to associate with your Orbi RBR10 router. You are now successfully connected to the Routerlogin.net network. The Orbi setup and login process are complete here.